Flamenco: A Spanish Dance Form Full Of Passion and Emotion
Flamenco is among the most exhilarating Spanish art forms you would ever get to witness. It is definitely going to appeal to your senses to the fullest. The dance form has a rich history and those who have mastered the form will tell you about the amount of passion and energy that it demands. If you love moving to the beat of the music, you will undoubtedly have a fun time learning the dance form! Like any other dance form, Flamenco too, is an amazing way to burn some calories while having a lot of fun. Even if you don’t have a dancing bone in your body, attend a flamenco show and dinner event to witness the rich Spanish culture in all its glory.
If you are you looking for a dance form that can be easily learned at even seventy, flamenco is the way to go! Still, confused about whether joining a flamenco class is a good enough investment or not? Here is a list of reasons to help you make up your mind:
1. If practiced regularly, flamenco has the potential to work wonders for your body and not just on the front of physical fitness but that of mental health as well. It helps improve your flexibility and increase resistance. So, it is safe to say that flamenco as a dance form goes beyond art and elegance!
2. Flamenco is good for toning and improving your muscle strength especially those around the arms and legs. It is also known for enhancing coordination. When you coordinate the movements of hands and feet, your concentration level also rises.
3. Although this one does not need to be spoken out aloud, dancing is an excellent and fun way to get rid of those flabs and stay in shape! As seasoned flamenco dancers will tell you, you sweat a lot while dancing flamenco! Join a flamenco class today and say goodbye to flaccid muscles.
4. Over time your hearing will be fine-tuned as you start learning different flamenco styles. The dance form requires you to differentiate between various musical styles to know what has to be done with each rhythm.
5. Last but not the least, flamenco potentially uplifts your mood and helps you let go of all the stress. So, embrace the dance form to get rid of any negative feelings you might be experiencing.
If you feel like immersing yourself in the intense movements of flamenco already, come attend Carolina Lugo’s and Carolé Acuña’s flamenco show and dinner event! Let us fill your evening with emotion and passion.